UNIQUE ONLINE PORTAL
It is via the “Unique Portal“ that all student requests for benefits are managed. With the login credentials (username and password) the applicant opens their own page with a unified view of all benefits they have requested or can apply for. Remember it is mandatory to first read all the instructions associated with each competition notice that the Institution publishes.
STUDENT BENEFITS AND SERVICES
- ESU Card – University ESU Card;
- Residential service competition;
- Residential services outside the competition;
- ESU Student Accommodation;
- Regional Tuition Scholarship – Academy of Fine arts and Conservatory of Music;
- University restaurant services;
- Extraordinary stipends;
- Mental health consultation service (no need for accreditation);
- Accommodations for students with a handicap;
- IT labs;
- Study rooms;
- Orientation and placement;
- Public transport assistance;
- Bicycle loans;
- Sport and Culture.
SERVICES FOR OTHER USERS
- Residence service – Category: ERASMUS (Exchange Students);
- Residential services outside the competition – Category: GUEST ROOMS;
- University restaurant services – Category: OTHER USERS.